Join me as I create multimedia projects while discovering a city I've dreamed about visiting all my life. See London through and alternate lens - mine.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

It's Your Multimedia Choice

If you have been following this blog, there is a good chance that you think I am just running around London taking pictures. Well, this is true, but I also have a variety of assignments to complete while I'm here as requirements for this program. One of those assignments is a multimedia choice project. We were asked to choose a multimedia tool of our choice to create an additional project. I chose to do a project with Glogster because I have never used it before. Have to challenge myself, right? I decided to do a Glog on the Regent's Park, specifically Queen Mary's Gardens. I was able to capture some great photos there and doing a Glog seemed to be the best way to share them. It is my first Glog, so be kind! I'm still figuring it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment