Join me as I create multimedia projects while discovering a city I've dreamed about visiting all my life. See London through and alternate lens - mine.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Eye on London


Podcast Powered By Podbean

 "You can observe a lot by just watching." Yogi Berra


The amount of activity in London is staggering. Just when I think I am starting to get used to it, we go and do something like go to the theatre where all of London wants to see the same play on the same night. Well, not really, but it feels that way. The drawback of all of this activity is that it is not something I am used to, because I would definitely consider myself a "small town girl." The upside of this activity is the people watching is fantastic. I've definitely made some observations about what I've been seeing this first week. I'm excited to see what the next two have in store!

Music courtesy of Creative Commons
"Snowfall" by Revolution Void

No comments:

Post a Comment