Join me as I create multimedia projects while discovering a city I've dreamed about visiting all my life. See London through and alternate lens - mine.

Monday, July 22, 2013

It's a Boy!!


“What are little boys, made of? Frogs and snails, and puppy dog tails, that's what little boys, are made of.” Anonymous


I am sitting in my flat on Great Russell Street in the Bloomsbury area of London watching BBC News with my flat mates witnessing history happen. I’ve talked about the history in London before, but up until this point, it’s been history that has already happened. I am watching history unfold as I type: Prince William and Duchess Catherine – or Kate, affectionately, have had their baby. At 4:24pm London time today, a baby boy weighing 8lbs, 6oz was born at St. Mary’s Hospital. What an amazing time for England! I am more excited than I expected to be hearing the news. Just being in London as this is happening is really exciting. I am really looking forward to the coming days as the fervor continues as everyone all over the world await announcements of the name and statements from the parents. What a great time to be in London! Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on the birth of their son, the Prince of Cambridge, a baby that the royal doctor called “a wonderful baby, a beautiful baby.”

No comments:

Post a Comment